New Instructions for Booking a Place at Mass for when the Church Reopens
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PEOPLE ATTENDING MASS
Places will be booked using an online system (with exceptions for those without online access)
BOOKING PLACES FOR MASS USING EVENTBRITE BOOKING SYSTEM
ONCE THE CHURCH IS OPEN a link for the booking system will be available on the parish website from 6pm on Wednesdays before the forthcoming weekend Masses which are: 6pm Saturday, 8.30am Sunday or 10.30am Sunday.
HOW TO BOOK
- Go to the parish website (www.stpetersbromsgrove.co.uk) to book your seat(s) for Mass.
- Next, go to the page “Instructions for Mass” and click on the weblink, which, for example only, will look like this: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/13501809711. DO NOT CLICK ON THE EXAMPLE GIVEN HERE but use the one which will be provided on the website on Wednesdays before weekend Masses.
- Click on 'Register'
- Choose number of 'tickets' (maximum 6) by choosing number required from the dropdown box. Note: These are VIRTUAL tickets for online purposes. You do not need an actual ticket.
- Click 'Register'.
- Make sure the email address automatically entered is correct.
- Click 'Register'.
- Seat bookings will commence at 6pm on Wednesdays before weekend Masses.
- Seat bookings will end at 12 noon on Saturdays in order for attendee lists to be emailed to Stewards.
- Once the maximum number of seats are taken (45 in total), due to capacity restrictions, no-one else will be permitted to enter the church.
- The lead person of a group booking will be responsible for contacting members of the group if track and trace is required (see 7 below about booking for others).
- In order to assist Stewards, groups must enter church together. If any members of the group are late, they must wait outside the church until the rest of their party arrives before being seated. Due to Covid distance regulations, it will not be possible to gather in the porch.
- A confirmation email will be received by you once a booking is registered online. Should you decide to cancel your seat(s), there is a facility within your email confirmation to either Print, Cancel or Save. The cancellation will automatically be notified to the Organiser so there is no need to contact them.
- If you are not familiar with online booking, in the first instance you should contact a relative or friend to book on your behalf in a similar way as they might do for group bookings at a theatre or cinema. For those who do not have anyone to book on their behalf, a volunteer from St Peter's Parish will take their booking over the phone. However, this facility should only be used if there is no alternative. The volunteers are Christine Lewis (phone 01527.877796) and Lydia Smart (mobile 07811 617430 or landline 01527.833821 NB answerphone messages may only be left on Lydia's mobile)